A Quality Assurance Technicians at Hicken Air will be required but not limited to the following:
- Serves as technical support and quality assurance of all field personnel
- Must be able to effectively work with both installation and service
- Provide technical assistance to the install and service staff
- Ensure quality work is completed in the field
- Train install and service technicians as required
- Oversee daily Service and Installation schedules
- Resolves customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years install, maintenance and repair experience of heating, cooling, air conditioning, and ventilation systems in residential and/or light commercial buildings
- Proven success in managing/leading a team
- Valid driver’s license / clean record
- NATE certified is a plus.